ISDIN Eryfotona AK-NMSC Fluid SPF100+ is an adjuvant sunscreen for the prevention and treatment of atinic keratosis (AK) and other forms of non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC). Its formula contains:
- Bisabolol – an oil found in chamomile known for its anti-inflammatory properties and for soothing irritated skin
- Panthenol – acts as a conditioning agent that provides moisture that penetrates deep into the skin, stimulating epithelialization providing wound healing and having anti-inflammatory effects
ISDIN Eryfotona AK-NMSC Fluid SPF100+ results:
- Reduces and enhances the cancerization field associated with actinic keratosis (AK) and non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC)
- It creates a protective film on the skin (UVB 109, UVA 39) that prevents the appearance of new lesions and favors the repair of existing lesions
- Its use favors the natural DNA repair mechanism
Apply a generous amount of ISDIN Eryfotona AK-NMSC Fluid SPF100+ over the entire affected area twice a day, in the morning and in the middle of the day, since photolyase is activated by visible light.